Guam Bakery provides breads and pastries throughout the island of Guam. We are family-owned and operated and we take seriously our role in the community. We are proud of our over forty years of providing baked goods to the people of Guam. We strive to continually provide excellent products and services to our island community, investing in quality ingredients and technologies, to ensure goods delivered are of the highest standard.
Company Structure: “C” Corporation, incorporated in 1971
Headcount: Approximately 40 people
Revenues: $2.1 million, average annual revenues for the last three years
Government Database Information
• DUNS: 779908334
• CAGE: 6SC42
311811 – Retail Bakeries
311812 – Commercial Bakeries
424490 – Other Grocery and Related Products Merchant Wholesalers
Products and Services
• Produce hamburger buns, hot dog buns, and bread loaves
• Produce a variety of specialty Filipino breads (pan de sal, pan de leche, siopao, pan de coco, etc.)
• Traditional pastries made daily (donuts, cupcakes, cookies, jelly rolls, etc.)
• Specialty wedding, birthday, and dessert cakes
Facilities and Equipment
Guam Bakery is uniquely qualified to provide your baked goods in a timely manner. Guam Bakery has two main facilities:
• The main branch at 140 Kayen Chando Street in Dededo is both the retail outlet and production area for specialty Filipino breads, pastries, and desserts.
• The wholesale manufacturing facility is located at 136 Bello Road in Barrigada. The plant boasts approximately 8,000 square feet of production space as well as fully automated Sottoriva equipment imported from Vicenza, Italy. The newly installed bread line can produce approximately 900 dozen buns and 600
loaves of bread per hour.
Additionally, Guam Bakery’s sister company, CMC Wholesalers provides bakery ingredients for Guam Bakery as well as other bakeries on island. This close relationship guarantees minimal downtime due to efficient inventory management.
Notable Local Customers
• Mc Donald’s of Guam
• Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamuburgers, Guam
• Jack in the Box
• Pay-Less Supermarkets
• Cost U Less
• DLA Troop Support